This post was created by the Contributor in partnership with BestBlackFriday.com, which specializes in holiday season sales. The deals highlighted within this post were independently selected and do not contain affiliate links.
Black Friday 2018 is just one week away and the sales will begin before then. One of the most discussed centres on Kohl’s 64-page Black Friday ad. This is with good reason. Kohl’s has arguably the best Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Fitbit Versa discounts this year and, in Kohl’s Cash, the most generous coupons of any store. But now BestBlackFriday.com has leaked an additional ad scan page which reveals secret deals worth getting excited about…
This is the first article in my Black Friday ‘Secret Deals’ series. Working with BestBlackFriday.com, this series will look to uncover and unveil great deals other sites have missed, including secretive savings from Amazon, Best Buy, Target and Walmart.
- Sony PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB Spiderman Bundle + $60 Kohl’s Cash for $199.99 (save $100) (see ad scan deal)
Compared to other stores, what makes Kohl’s deal stand out is its Kohl’s Cash coupons. Every other retailer matches Kohl’s asking price, but they are blown away thanks to its additional $60 of free Kohl’s Cash coupons.
- Walmart – Sony PS4 Slim 1TB Spider-Man Bundle for $199 (special buy) – see ad scan deal
- Target – Sony PlayStation 4 1TB Spider-Man Bundle for $199.99 (save $100) – see ad scan deal
- Best Buy – Sony PlayStation 4 1TB Marvel’s Spider-Man Console Bundle – Jet Black for $199.99 (save $100) – see ad scan deale Ad Scan Deal
- Sony PlayStation VR Astro Bot Bundle + $60 Kohl’s Cash for $199.99 (save $100) (See Ad Scan Deal) (see ad scan deal)
Interestingly, Kohl’s did not announce any PS4 deals in its original Black Friday 2018 ad scan, despite delivering arguably the best discounts available on the Nintendo Switch (see ad scan deal), Xbox One X 1TB (see ad scan deal) and Xbox One S 1TB (see ad scan deal). Kohl’s has now fixed this oversight in fine style.
If you’d like to follow my Great Secret Deals or Nasty Surprises series (featuring Best Buy, Costco, Target and Walmart deals to avoid), be sure to hit the Follow button on my author page or follow me using any of the social media links below.
More of my Black Friday Guides on Forbes