Harris Teeter has super buys starting Wednesday including chicken drumsticks, split chicken breasts, Coleman sausage, kiwi, orange juice, Sola ice cream, frozen waffles, Dr. Oetker pizza, Quaker Popped Rice Snacks, Harris Teeter toaster pastries, Seattle’s Best coffee, Coke, Purina Dog Chow and Cat Chow, roses, a new Super Doubles rumor and more!
Super Doubles Rumor
It looks like there may be a Super Doubles 3-day event from Sunday, August 26 through Tuesday, August 28! We will not have the event officially confirmed until Friday, August 24 when Harris Teeter should announce the promotion in the Friday e-Vic e-mail. It will not be in the ad on Wednesday and you will probably not see signs in stores about it. These events are not confirmed until corporate publicizes them officially. Until we see the confirmation in the e-Vic e-mails, it is never guaranteed. My thanks to Jessie at Moolasavingmom.com for the heads up!
Deals valid from Wednesday, 8/15 – Tuesday, 8/21/18:
Chobani Flips, Hint of Yogurt or Drinkables, 5.3 – 7 oz, .97, limit 12 – $1/3 coupon from 8/12 SS = .64 each
Kellogg’s Raisin Bran or Mini Wheats cereal, 18 oz, $1.97, limit 4
Coupons: $1/1 coupon from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com when you redeem 850 reward points, $2/4 coupons from Smart Shopper coupons link
Total after $1/1 coupon = .97
Coke products, 6 pack bottles, $1.77, limit 4
Lean Cuisine, 8 – 10 oz, $1.97, limit 10
Kiwi fruit, 4 for $1
Chiquita bananas, .49/lb
Red, orange, yellow peppers, $1.25 each
Tomatoes on the vine, $1.49/lb
HT Farmers Market romaine hearts, 3 count, BOGO For $1.74 each
Hot house beefsteak tomatoes, $1.99/lb
Fresh broccoli crowns, $1.99/lb
Fresh Express sweet butter lettuce, $1.99
Strawberries, 16 oz, $2.50
Red raspberries, 6 oz, $2.50
Seedless navel oranges, 3 lb bag, $2.99
Fresh Express salads, select, 5 oz, $3
Organic blueberries, 6 oz, $3
Rose bouquet, dozen, $7.99
Harris Teeter chicken drumsticks, value pack, BOGO for .99/lb
Harris Teeter split chicken breasts, BOGO for $1.34/lb
Harris Teeter boneless skinless chicken thighs, value pack, BOGO for $2.77/lb
Smithfield boneless whole pork tenderloin, BOGO for $2.99/lb
Angus beef whole boneless eye round roast, $3.97/lb
Smithfield St Louis pork spareribs, $3.99/lb
Tilapia, farm raised, $4.99/lb
Harris Teeter Rancher New York Strip Steak, boneless, value pack, $5.99/lb
Harris Teeter Reserve Angus Beef boneless New York Strip Steak, $6.99/lb
HT Fishermans Market EZ Peel raw shrimp, 2 lb bag, frozen, BOGO for $13.99 – $17.99 each
Wild caught swordfish steaks, $8.97/lb
Coleman chicken sausage, 12 oz, $4 – $1.50 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons = $2.50
Harris Teeter lunch meat, 7 – 9 oz, $2.50
Harris Teeter meatballs, 16 oz, $2.99
Hebrew National beef franks, 11 -12 oz, $3
Johnsonville sausage, 19 oz, $3.50
Hormel Black Label Bacon, 16 oz, BOGO for $4.49 each
Philly Gourmet 100% pure beef sandwich steaks, 10 count, 15 oz, Buy 2 Get 3 Free (reg price is $8.99 each) = $3.59 each when you buy 5
Oikos or Light & Fit yogurt and yogurt drinks, $1
Promo: Buy 10 and get 2 free
Coupon: .50 Oikos coupon from Smart Shopper coupons recently
Harris Teeter orange juice, 64 oz, .99 – great deal
Harris Teeter tea, 128 oz, .99
Lender’s Bagel Shop Bagels, 17.1 oz, BOGO for .99
Harris Teeter English muffins, 6 count, BOGO For $1.39 each
Cabot cheese bricks, 8 oz, BOGO For $1.99 each – $1/2 coupon from commonkindness.com
Country Crock Buttery Spread, 45 oz, BOGO for $1.99 each – .50 Harris Teeter digital coupon = $1.49
Pure Leaf iced tea, 59 oz, BOGO for $1.49 each
Harris Teeter cinnamon rolls or crescent rolls, 8 – 16 oz, $1.50
Tropicana lemonade, 52 oz, BOGO for $1.64 each
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese, 6 oz, BOGO for $2.24 each
Lantana hummus, 10 oz, BOGO for $2.49 each
Horizon Organic cheese sticks, 6 oz, BOGO for $2.74 each – $1 coupon from horizon.com
Chobani Greek yogurt, 4 pack, $3.50 – $1/2 coupon from 8/12 SS = $3 each
Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls, 7 – 8 oz, $2 – .55 coupon from 8/5 RMN or 8/19 RMN
Harris Teeter ice pops, 8 count, BOGO for .99 each
Harris Teeter steamable frozen vegetables, 12 oz, $1.00
Harris Teeter frozen waffles, 10 count, BOGO for $1.14 each
Harris Teeter fruit bars, 16.5 oz, BOGO for $1.79 each
Harris Teeter French Toast Sticks, 16 oz, BOGO for $1.99 each
Harris Teeter ice cream bars, 12 count, BOGO for $1.99 each
Harris Teeter fruit pops, 18 oz, BOGO for $1.99 each
Edy’s ice cream, 48 oz, BOGO For $3.14 each – $2/3 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons recently
Gardein meatless tenders or patties, 9 – 13.7 oz, $3.50 – $1 printable coupon
Dr. Oetker pizza, select, BOGO for $2.99 each
Red Baron pizza, $3.33 each
Tyson chicken patties or nuggets, 25 – 29 oz
Coupons: $1 nuggets coupon from 7/22 RMN, $1.50/2 or $1/1 coupon from 8/5 RMN
Harris Teeter Mixers, 1 ltr, .60
Powerade, 32 oz, .69
Green Giant corn, peas, green beans, 14.5 – 15.25 oz, .80
Quaker Popped Rice Snacks, select, BOGO for .84 each
Harris Teeter mustard, 12 oz, including various dijon, deli, jalepeno, honey, BOGO for .99 each
Harris Teeter croutons, 5 oz, .99
Tuttorosso tomatoes, select, 28 oz can, BOGO for .99 each
Harris Teeter instant or boil-in-bag rice, 14 oz, $1
Harris Teeter toaster pastries, 11 oz, $1
La Brea French baguette, 12.5 oz, BOGO for $1.24 each
Harris Teeter ketchup 24 oz, $1.25
Harris Teeter pickles, various, 16 oz, $1.25
Cap’n Crunch cereal, 13 oz, BOGO For $1.79 each – .50/2 coupon from 8/5 RMN = $1.29 each
Harris Teeter pasta sauce, 24 oz, $1.33
Wish-Bone salad dressing, 15 oz, BOGO for $1.39 each
General Mills cereal, select, $2.50
Coupons: various .50 and $1/2 coupons from Smart Shopper coupons, .75/2 Cheerios from 7/29 SS, $1/2 Cheerios from 7/29 SS, $1/3 cereal coupon from 8/12 or 7/8 SS
Quaker Chewy Bars, 8 – 10 count, $1.66
Skippy peanut butter, 15 – 16 oz, $1.66
Quaker Instant Grits, 12 count, BOGO for $1.69 each
Nabisco family size cookies, BOGO for $2.49 each – .75/2 coupon from 8/12 SS
Bigelow Fall Harvest tea, select, 2 count, $2.50 – .75 ibotta cash back offer
Cape Cod Waves chips, 7.5 oz, BOGO for $1.89 each
Utz potato chips, 8 oz, BOGO for $1.89 each
Thomas bagels, 15 oz mini, BOGO for $1.99 each
Harris Teeter honey bear, 12 oz, $2
Arnold bread, 24 oz, BOGO for $2.14 each
Entenmann’s donuts, 8 count, BOGO for $2.84 each
Nabisco multi-packs cookies and crackers, BOGO for $3.74 each – .75/2 coupon from 8/12 SS
Pop Secret popcorn, 19.2 oz, BOGO for $2.99 each
Seattle’s Best coffee, 12 oz bag, 10 oz k-cups, $4.99 – $1.25 or $1 coupon from 7/29 SS or $1 printable coupon
Peet’s coffee and tea, 10 count, BOGO for $5.49 each
Purina Cat Chow, 3.15 lb bag, BOGO For $2.87 each – $1 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons link = $1.87
Harris Teeter storage or freezer bags, 30 – 50 count, $2
OfficeWorks multipurpose paper, 500 count, $3.50
Angel Soft bath tissue, 12 double or 6 mega rolls, $5.49 – $1 or .50 coupon from 7/22 RMN, .50 coupon from angelsoft.com = $4.49
Purina Dog Chow, 16.5 – 20 lb bag, BOGO for $8.99 each – $2 printable coupon
Harris Teeter Regular Double Coupon Policy Basics:
Doubles coupons .99 or less everyday
Doubles up to 20 coupons per day
Doubles up to 3 identical coupons (must have required product to go with each coupon)
BOGO sales ring up at half price. If you just buy one, it still rings up at half price. You can use a coupon on each item in a BOGO deal. So, if you buy 2 items that are BOGO, you can use two coupons (which is a very good thing!). The BOGO (Buy One Get One Free) sale prices listed below are the sale prices.
Shoppers cannot use a coupon with a rain check.
Rain checks expire in 60 days.
Senior discount: Seniors 60 and older receive a 5% discount every Thursday. Discount applies after coupons are deducted.
Harris Teeter digital e-coupons: Harris Teeter digital coupons are available to load to your Vic card. These digital coupons CANNOT be combined with paper manufacturer’s coupons. They will not double.
The official Harris Teeter Coupon Policy can be found on their website.
Harris Teeter Super Doubles Coupon Policy Basics:
* HT should be Super Doubling coupons worth up to $2 face value. This means that a $1.00 coupon will double to $2.00, a $1.50 coupon will double to $3.00 and a $2.00 coupon will double to $4.00!
* HT begins super doubling coupons at 7:00 AM on the first day of the sale. 24 hour stores do not super double coupons before 7:00 AM on the first day (at least that is how it has always worked in the past). Your best bet is to get to the store before 7 am if you want to get the freebies and best deals. Some people get there at 6:15 am or earlier and then wait in line until the register allows coupons to begin Super Doubling at 7 am.
* HT will super double/double up to 20 coupons per household per day. Spouse’s cards registered with the same address are linked because the policy is 20 per household, per day. If you have twenty $1 coupons and twenty .75 coupons, only 20 total will double. They will not double 20 coupons that are under $1 and also super double another 20 coupons that are over $1. It’s 20 total coupons that are $2 or less doubled per day.
* HT policy is to double up to 3 identical coupons (as long as you buy the product required for each coupon, of course). So, if you have five $1.00 coupons for a product, the policy is to only super double the first three. The other 2 will be accepted at face value.
* Printable coupons: HT will accept 3 printable coupons per like item, per store, per day, according to their policy. So if you buy 3 identical items and you have a printable coupon for each one, you can use all three.
* New Raincheck policy as of March 29, 2017: Harris Teeter will no longer let customers combine a raincheck with a coupon for the same item. In addition, rainchecks now expire 60 days after they are issued.
* If your store is out of your favorite deals (and they will be out of some of them) ask the customer service folks when the next truck arrives so you know when they will be restocking.
* Enjoy the deals you are able to get and please remember that many of the best deals will sell out quickly. The stores will reorder those items, but often, the warehouse runs out so they cannot get the stock. Please be nice to the store employees as it is not their fault if items are out of stock. And if you are excited about your great deals, give Harris Teeter a call at their Customer Service number, send them an e-mail via their website or post a comment to their Facebook page to thank them. Happy Shopping!
This post may contain affiliate links and I appreciate your using them!
Free Printable Coupons