How 2 Make money online? A question that I get asked a lot.
My site coupon-program.com is very profitable (as far as a fully automated website that requires no work on my part) so I am going to tell you how I got to where I am now with this website over the past 7 years since 2011.
Millions of Visitors per Month & Thousands of Dollars in Profit each Month.
Before you read any further, I want to stress that making money online is not an easy task. You have to put some time and effort into it to get started, but the pay off is worth it. If you are looking for a get rich quick scheme then go back to what you were doing before you started reading this.
Below are the revenue streams and marketing tactics that were successful for me. Use these as examples to create your own niche instead of just trying to copy what worked for my website.
I swayed away from Google Adsense & other mainstream pay per click advertising based on revenue performance statistics over several years.
- Register a Domain Name (relevant to your niche)
- Setup Web Site Hosting
- WordPress Hosting may be the best bet for beginners.
- You will need a SSL Certificate for your website.
- You will also want a Trust Seal.
- Offer Mobile App versions of your website for iOS & Android.
- Create an opt-in Mailing List & send regular newsletters. Also use ShareThis so your visitors can help promote your website.
- Advertise. Advertise. Advertise. You will get a return on your investment by running a good ad, or at the very least get immediate feedback on your ad demographics so that you can improve your ad marketing. Always put at least 20% of your income back into advertising. Facebook Ads - Google Ads
- Enjoy the Profits. But don't relax too much. You always have to stay on top of the latest trends in the niche that you are promoting.
GOOD LUCK !