Reminder: Today is the last day of the Harris Teeter Super Doubles event running this week.
How did you do?
I saved 75% today including cheese, almond milk, yogurt, eggs, canned veggies, croissants and more!
This event has been running since Wednesday, 8/10/18 and there was another event that ran from Sunday, 8/5 – 8/7.
Here are my totals:
Total before sales and coupons: $101.14
Total saved: $75.96
Total paid: $25.18
Total % Saved: 75%!
In addition to the items you see in the photo, I bought 2 Almond Breeze almond milk 1/2 gallons (e-vic for $1.97 each), 18 count eggs (e-Vic), more Yoplait yogurt, Zevia, popcorn (free with Cupons.com coupon), Pillsbury biscuits (free with Coupons.com coupon), HT sandwich bags ($1 on sale), 3 boxes of HT k-cups (BOGO), canned HT veggies (.40 each with my e-vic offer), Yasso Greek yogurt bars ($1.50 with sale and coupon).
I also used a Lowes Foods coupon for $5 off a $30 purchase (that came in the mail from Lowes recently), which Harris Teeter happily took as a competitor’s coupon. Thanks HT!
Super Doubles Deals List: Head to moolasavingmom.com for an excellent Super Doubles deal list! My thanks to Jessie at Moolasavingmom.com for sharing her great list of deals.
You can print coupons from the Smart Shopper Printable Coupons HERE.
Coupon policies and tips for shopping Harris Teeter Super Doubles:
* HT should be Super Doubling coupons worth up to $2 face value. This means that a $1.00 coupon will double to $2.00, a $1.50 coupon will double to $3.00 and a $2.00 coupon will double to $4.00!
* HT begins super doubling coupons at 7:00 AM on the first day of the sale. 24 hour stores do not super double coupons before 7:00 AM on the first day (at least that is how it has always worked in the past). Your best bet is to get to the store before 7 am if you want to get the freebies and best deals. Some people get there at 6:15 am or earlier and then wait in line until the register allows coupons to begin Super Doubling at 7 am.
* HT will super double/double up to 20 coupons per household per day. Spouse’s cards registered with the same address are linked because the policy is 20 per household, per day. If you have twenty $1 coupons and twenty .75 coupons, only 20 total will double. They will not double 20 coupons that are under $1 and also super double another 20 coupons that are over $1. It’s 20 total coupons that are $2 or less doubled per day.
* HT policy is to double up to 3 identical coupons (as long as you buy the product required for each coupon, of course). So, if you have five $1.00 coupons for a product, the policy is to only super double the first three. The other 2 will be accepted at face value.
* Printable coupons: HT will accept 3 printable coupons per like item, per store, per day, according to their policy. So if you buy 3 identical items and you have a printable coupon for each one, you can use all three.
* New Raincheck policy as of March 29, 2017: Harris Teeter will no longer let customers combine a raincheck with a coupon for the same item. In addition, rainchecks now expire 60 days after they are issued.
* If your store is out of your favorite deals (and they will be out of some of them) ask the customer service folks when the next truck arrives so you know when they will be restocking.
* Enjoy the deals you are able to get and please remember that many of the best deals will sell out quickly. The stores will reorder those items, but often, the warehouse runs out so they cannot get the stock. Please be nice to the store employees as it is not their fault if items are out of stock. And if you are excited about your great deals, give Harris Teeter a call at their Customer Service number, send them an e-mail via their website or post a comment to their Facebook page to thank them. Happy Shopping!